Networking Mixers provide opportunities for members to meet other business people and potential customers. These free-to-attend events take place at a member’s place of business where they can showcase their company to attendees. Mixer sponsors provide the event facility, hors d’ouevres, beverages and parking. There is one exclusive morning, afternoon and/or evening networking mixer per month. For more information on how to host a mixer click here.
Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, & Ground Breakings
We are pleased to celebrate any new business opening or a milestone with the following 5 P’s:
1. Promote your event! We will send out an emailed invitation to elected officials and Chamber VIPs to your event.
2. Prepare by connecting fellow members that offer services such as catering, balloons, signs, and other details. We will provide you with contacts at your request.
3. Preform a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Chamber’s 3-foot scissors or assist in the first dig.
4. Present, a Chamber VIP will recognize your business achievement with a certificate.
5. Proclaim by sharing photos from your event in Chamber publications and social media outlets. We will submit a photo to the media, but can’t guarantee publication.